HSRProj currently contains more than 32,000 archived, recently completed and ongoing projects funded by more than 350 agencies.
HSRProj Full Data Download
HSRProj is now available as a full data download from the National Library of Medicine. The set of records is available as an Excel file here.
HSRProj Interactive Data Visualizations
These interactive data visualizations bring to life the information housed within HSRProj and highlight trends on who is conducting the work, where it's being conducted, who is funding it and more.
Use HSRProj to identify:
- The most up-to-date information on ongoing projects in the field;
- Individuals conducting cutting-edge health services research;
- Colleagues who may be interested in collaborating or discussing the policy implications of a given area of research;
- Government agencies, private organizations, and foundations funding health services research; and,
- Specific ongoing health services research projects, such as racial disparities in health care, medical errors/patient safety, small area analysis, etc.
To learn more about HSRProj, download the brochure.
HSRProj is a joint effort of AcademyHealth and the Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. It is funded by the U.S. National Library of Medicine, Department of Health and Human Services. The National Information Center on Health Services Research and Health Care Technology (NICHSR) coordinates its continued development for the National Library of Medicine (NLM).
To learn more about NLM's resources for health services research and technology assessment, visit the National Information Center on Health Services Research and Health Care Technology Web site or call the NLM Customer Service team at 1-888-346-3636.