Please note: Submissions are no longer being accepted.
The 10th Annual D&I Conference, will take place on December 4-6, 2017, at the Marriott Crystal Gateway in Arlington, VA.
The abstract solicitation and conference structure have been designed to focus our thinking and discussion on the highest priorities for dissemination and implementation science now and in the future to help optimize health and health care in the US and elsewhere. Given the breadth of the field and the importance of maximizing opportunities for participants to follow consistent themes throughout the concurrent sessions of the meeting, we are including ten thematic tracks to organize the conference agenda.
Abstracts are encouraged for three types of scientific sessions: Individual Oral presentations, Panel presentations, and Poster presentations. A select number of accepted posters may be invited to participate in a poster slam session as well.
Priority will be given to abstracts that address the overall conference theme, fit well in one of the conference tracks, and present high-quality data to support abstract conclusions. Authors will be required to select a track for their abstract and must adhere to the format: Background, Methods, Findings, and Implications for D&I Research.
- Individual oral presentations
- Panel presentations
- Poster presentations
- Behavioral Health
- Big Data and Technology for Dissemination & Implementation Research
- Building the Future of D&I Research
- Clinical Care Settings: Patient-level interventions
- Clinical Care Settings: System-level Interventions
- Global D&I
- Health Policy and D&I
- Models, Methods, Measures
- Prevention and Public Health
- Promoting Health Equity and Eliminating Disparities
Note: Abstracts presenting results of empirical research should report completed studies or substantial interim results. Abstracts describing proposed or early stage studies are not encouraged.
Abstracts will be reviewed with preference being given to those that:
- Focus on the conference theme and tracks (see area of focus)
- Utilize rigorous and relevant research methods
- Present high quality data to support findings
- Adequately demonstrate how the study will advance the field