|6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
Stride Health Fun Run
Join Stride Health for the annual Datapalooza Fun Run! The scenic courses are 3 miles and 5 miles (you choose). No cost to register!
|7:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
|7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
|8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Thoughts on Healthcare Innovation and Value
- Mark McClellan, MD, Director, Duke Margolis Center for Health Policy; Former Administrator, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
|8:30 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
|8:45 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Leveraging Digital Health Tools to Benefit Underserved Communities
- Moderator: Lygeia Ricciardi, Clear Voice Consulting, LLC
- Silas Buchannan, Institute for eHealth Equity
- Chris Christmas, Keep Livin
- Thomas Novak, Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT (ONC)
2. Using Advanced Analytics and Interactive Visualization in Value Based Payment Reform
- Moderator: Greg Allen, New York State Department of Health
- John Amisano, Salient
- Marc Berg, Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler
- Jeffrey Wendth, Health Care Solutions
3. NCI's Genomic Data Commons and ASCO's CancerLinQ
- Moderator: Anthony Kerlavage, National Cancer Institute
- Pamela Buffone, Privacy Analytics
- Tanja Davidsen, National Cancer Institute
- Robert Grossman, University of Chicago
- Andrej Kolacevski, America Society of Clinical Oncology
4. PCORnet, a PCORI Initiative: Integrating the Patient's Voice in Data
- Moderator: Lesley Curtis, PCORnet Coordinating Center
- Lewis Raynor, PCORnet Health Disparities Collaborative Research Group
- Heather Siefers, PCORnet Data Committee
- Jim Uhrig, PaTH Clinical Data Research Network (PCORnet CDRN)
5. Digital Health: Less Regulation?
- Moderator: Frank Baitman, Cisco Systems
- Anand Iyer, WellDoc
- Eddie Martucci, Akili Interactive
- Bakul Patel, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Ann Waldo, Waldo Law Offices, PLLC
6. Data Innovations to Promote a Learning Healthcare System: Lessons from the Veterans Affairs Health System
- Moderator: David Atkins, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Kelly Cho, VA Million Veterans Program (MVP)
- Scott DuVall, VA Informatics and Computing Infrastructure (VINCI)
- Vilija Joyce, VA Health Economics Resource Center (HERC)
- Maria Souden, VA Information Resources Center (VIReC)
7. Care Delivery Transformation
- Moderator: Kristine Martin Anderson, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Nima Ahmadi, Novu
- Jessica Chen, ChenMed
- Chris Dawe, Evolent Health
- Kris Gale, Clover Health
- Royal Tuthill, Docent Health
|10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
|10:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
- Consumer Technology Ecosystems
- Moderator: Margo Edmunds, AcademyHealth
- Gillian Christie, Vitality
- Chris Fierer, Medfusion
- Erin Mackay, National Partnership for Women & Families
- Valerie Monet, J.D. Power
2. Getting Privacy and Security Right from the Start(up)
- Moderator: Tina Grande, Confidentiality Coalition
- Kimberly Gray, QuintilesIMS
- Cora Han, Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Reece Hirsch, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, LLP
- Deven McGraw, Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
3. Patient Privacy Blockchain, Encryption, and Synthetic Data
- Moderator: Adam Moody, RowdMap
- Deborah Peel, Patient Privacy Rights
- Uday Ali Pabrai, ecfirst
- Jason Walonoski, The MITRE Corporation
4. Improving Electronic Information Exchange Between Public Health and Health Care
- Moderator: Laura Conn, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- M Christopher Gibbons, FCC
- Dawn Heisey-Grove, The MITRE Corporation
- Vivian Singletary, Public Health Informatics Institute (PHII)
5. International Collaborations and Population Health
- Moderator: Tim Kelsey, Australian Digital Health Agency
- Margeaux Akazawa, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Emma Doyle, National Health Service (NHS) England
- Stephen Konya, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Keith McNeil, National Health Service (NHS)
- Indi Singh, National Health Service (NHS) England
6. At the intersection of AI and Human Intelligence: The Future of Health Care Delivery
- Moderator: Scott Nicholson, Poynt
- Eric Just, Health Catalyst
- Chris Khoury, American Medical Association (AMA)
- Chris Mansi, Viz
- Eric Williams, Omada Health
7. Driving Quality Improvement through Accessible Data
- Moderator: Terry Moore, Abt Associates
- Betty Fout, Abt Associates
- Dana Mukamel, University of California, Irvine
- Charles Ornstein, Propublica
- Alan White, Abt Associates
|11:45 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
||Networking Luncheon and Presentations
|12:00 p.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Health System Transformation and Data
- Patrick Conway, MD, MSc, Deputy Administrator for Innovation and Quality and Director, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
|12:15 p.m. – 12:40 p.m.
- Emceed by Colin Hill, GNS Healthcare
- David Vinson, Xcertia
- Adam Culbertson & Steven Posnack, Patient Match Algorithm Challenge
- Umer Mujeeb, Softheon
- Kim Klupenger & Laurie Coleman, OCHIN
- Jason Gerson, Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI)
|12:40 p.m. – 12:45 p.m.
Health Data for Action
- Katherine Hempstead, Senior Advisor, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF)
|12:45 p.m. – 1:05 p.m.
Transitions and Transformation
- Michael Leavitt, Founder and Chair, Leavitt Partners; Former Governor, Utah; Former Secretary, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Rich McKeown, President and CEO, Leavitt Partners; Former Chief of Staff, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
|1:05 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- Dr. Poonam Alaigh, Acting Under Secretary for Health, United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
|1:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
How Data Drives Business Transformation
- Moderator: Bob Kocher, Partner, Venrock
- Len D’Avolio, CEO and Co-founder, Cyft
- Tim Kelsey, Australian Digital Health Agency
- Donald Trigg, President, Cerner Health Ventures
|1:45 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
|2:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- Data Sharing for Better Health Through Housing
- Moderator: Peter Eckart, All In: Data for Community Health
- Shaun Alfreds, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Martin Love, North Coast Health Improvement and Information Network
- Mandy Metcalf, Affordable Green Housing Center Environmental Health Watch
- Kyu Kang, AcademyHealth
2. Analytics & Patient Decision Support
- Moderator: David Nace, MarkLogic
- Dana Barnes, Kaiser Permanente
- Andrew Bartley, Intel Corporation
- Melissa Callaham, RTI International
- Cecily Froemke, Providence St. Joseph Health
- Terri Steinberg, Christiana Care Health System
3. International Technology Ecosystems
- Moderator: Sumit Nagpal, LumiraDx Inc.
- Co-Moderator: Tim Kelsey, Australian Digital Health Agency
- Ana Gabriela Felix Garcia, Pan American Health Organization, World Health Organization
- Charles Jaffe, HL7
4. The Big Data-Scientist Training Enhancement Program (BD-STEP): a VA-NCI Partnership
- Moderator: Elizabeth Hsu, National Cancer Institute
- Michelle Berny-Lang, National Cancer Institute
- Jonathan Bona, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Jeremy Mason, University of Southern California
- Joanna Sylman, Oregon Health and Science University
5. Creating Integrated Data Systems from Population Health
- Moderator: Rachel Block, Milbank Memorial Fund
- Amy Hawn Nelson, UNC Charlotte
- Eric Hulsey, Allegheny County Department of Human Services
- Jeff Price, Virginia Department of Social Services
- Elizabeth Richey, Iowa Department of Public Health
- Heather Rouse, Iowa State University
6. Payer Roundtable: Managing Risk Through Network Design
- Moderator: Marshall Votta, RowdMap
- Patty Brown, Johns Hopkins Healthcare
- Richard Clarke, Highmark
- Win Whitcomb, Remedy Partners