As we head into inauguration day and prepare for a new administration’s move to the White House, it’s important to understand what factors will drive the 2017 health care agenda. At the AcademyHealth National Health Policy Conference (NHPC), leading health care decision-makers and policy experts will come together, equipped with the latest evidence, to discuss health care’s critical issues and policy priorities. This two-day event is the only of its kind, putting policy insights and perspectives from diverse sectors of health and health care decision-making into context ,with the latest evidence and examples from science and practice.
What to Expect
The 2017 agenda will feature sessions on a wide variety of hot topics in health policy including:
- Stability of the Public Exchanges
- Alternative Payment Methods: What Have We Learned? What Next?
- Addressing the Opioid Epidemic
- New Approaches to Using Evidence to Guide Health Policy and Population Health
- Tackling Drug Pricing
- The Journey from Healthcare to Population Health
- In-depth Discussion on the New Administration’s Health Policy
- Advancing Health Equity