The AcademyHealth Delivery System Science Fellowship (DSSF) provides a paid post-doctoral learning experience to help researchers gain more applied experience conducting research in delivery system settings. Students and researchers with an interest in conducting research in delivery system settings are encouraged to apply.
The 2018 application is now open. Applications are due by Monday, January 15, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
"There were several reasons why I applied for DSSF. AcademyHealth provides the best opportunity for me to continue my research in health disparities, all of the host sites are prestigious health care organizations, and I have always been interested in additional training in embedded research.The DSSF Fellowship is a perfect match."
- Jia Pu, Delivery System Science Fellow. Host Site: Palo Alto Medical Foundation Research Institute
- Read the 2017 DSSF Fellows Press Release
Drs. Michael P. Cary, Kunhee Lucy Kim, Hyewon Lee, and Liron Sinvani recently began their fellowships at four of the nation’s leading health systems.
- AcademyHealth’s Delivery System Science Fellowship: Training Embedded Researchers to Design, Implement, and Evaluate New Models of Care
Journal of Hospital Medicine | July 2017
- How the Delivery System Science Fellowship Helped Advance My Career
By: Shayna Henry, Ph.D., 2014 Delivery System Science Fellow
For additional information on the Fellowship, please click the following links below.
- About the Delivery System Science Fellowship
- Application Information
- 2018 Host Sites
- The DSSF Fellow Experience
- DSSF Publications
- 2017 Fellows
- 2016 Fellows
- 2015 Fellows
- 2014 Fellows
- 2013 Fellows
Questions? Contact AcademyHealth staff