Updated as of 3/31/2020
We are closely monitoring the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19), a topic of global concern. Our top priority remains the health and safety of our members and the broader AcademyHealth community.
Currently, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has stated the health risk of being exposed to this virus is still low for most Americans, but as the outbreak expands, that risk will increase. Cases of COVID-19 and instances of community spread are being reported in a growing number of states. We will continue to monitor the impact of the outbreak, and will update the status of our events on a case-by-case basis. Find information on each active event below.
- Spring Health Policy Orientation (April 27-29) - Canceled
- Spring Health Data Leadership Institute (May 20) - Postponed
- Annual Research Meeting (ARM)
- Learning Health Systems Summit
- Fall Health Data Leadership Institute
- Fall Health Policy Orientation
- Annual Conference on the Science of Dissemination and Implementation in Health
Below, please find key resources and information about the disease. We will continue to provide additional updates and resources to this page as necessary.
- Updates from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention
- Confirmed Cases Map (CDC)
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak - World Health Organization
- Resources from the National Institutes of Health
- How to Prepare for the Coronavirus – New York Times
- Coronavirus News and Resources for Global Health Researchers – NIH Fogerty International Center
COVID-19 Blogs by AcademyHealth