AcademyHealth is pleased to offer the Alice S. Hersh Student Scholarship which provides two (2) free registrations to the National Health Policy Conference (NHPC) and four (4) free registrations to the Annual Research Meeting (ARM). The scholarship is designed to encourage professional and educational development in health services research and policy among student members.
This scholarship commemorates the dedication of Alice S. Hersh, the founding executive director of the Association for Health Services Research (AHSR), to supporting the next generation of health services researcher.
The 2019 application cycle has closed.
- I am a current student member of AcademyHealth. (Join here.)
- I am enrolled full-time in a masters or doctoral program at the time of application.
- I am not a past recipient of the AcademyHealth Alice S. Hersh Student Scholarship, the Public Health Systems Research Interest Group Student Scholarship, or the Aetna Foundation Minority Scholars Program.
Criteria for Judging Applications:
The selection committee will judge the applications based on:
- Commitment to the field of health services research or health policy.
- Potential to contribute to health services research or health policy.
- Description of how attending this year's conference will help you achieve your academic and/or professional goals.
- Quality of the short-answer questions (well-written, clear and within the word limit requested).