Tongtan (Bert) Chantarat is a doctoral candidate at the University of Minnesota School of Public Health. Read Bio
AcademyHealth is pleased to offer the Alice S. Hersh Student Scholarship which provides two (2) free registrations to the Health Datapalooza (HDP) & National Health Policy Conference (NHPC) and four (4) free registrations to the Annual Research Meeting (ARM). The scholarship is designed to encourage professional and educational development in health services research and policy among student members.
This scholarship commemorates the dedication of Alice S. Hersh, the founding executive director of the Association for Health Services Research (AHSR), to supporting the next generation of health services researcher
The application cycle for the 2021 Health Datapalooza & National Health Policy Conference is currently closed.
- I am a current student member of AcademyHealth. (Join here.)
- I am enrolled full-time in a masters or doctoral program at the time of application.
- I am not a past recipient of the AcademyHealth Alice S. Hersh Student Scholarship, the Public Health Systems Research Interest Group Student Scholarship, or the Aetna Foundation Minority Scholars Program.
To apply, applicants must upload and submit a completed online application form, including in the submission:
- Current Résumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Signed letter of recommendation from your faculty advisor or work supervisor on official letterhead
Expected Graduation: Spring 2021
Primary research interests: Structural racism measurement; occupational health inequities; workforce diversity; mathematical modeling.
Expected Graduation: Spring 2022
Primary research interests: Addiction health services
Expected Graduation: March 2021
Primary research interests: Primary care service delivery, value-based transformation to focus on population health outcomes, and the role(s) of the nursing workforce in this transformation.