Call for Late-Breaking Abstracts
- Submission Open: Late-February 2020
- Submission Deadline: Closed
Will Your Late-Breaking Research Qualify?
In order to provide the most recent, relevant, and high-quality research to ARM attendees, submitted late-breaking abstracts should:
- Be likely to have a significant impact on the research community.
- Represent a major advance in the field for which the data were not available by the regular abstract deadline of January 9, 2020.
Abstracts previously submitted to the regular call for abstracts or research panels are not eligible for submission to the call for late-breaking abstracts. This is not a means of updating a previously submitted abstract.
- Podium Presentation
21 Conference Themes
- Addressing Consumer and Patients’ Preferences and Needs
- Aging, Disability, and End of Life
- Child and Family Health
- Coverage, Access and Medicaid
- Digital Technologies, Data, and Analytics
- Disparities and Health Equity
- Dissemination, Implementation, and Impact
- Global Health and Policy Research
- Health Workforce
- High Cost, High Need Populations
- Improving Safety, Quality and Value
- Measuring Safety, Quality and Value
- Mental Health and Substance Use
- Methods Research
- Organizational Behavior and Management
- Patient-Centered Research
- Payment and Delivery Systems Innovations
- Public and Oral Health
- Social Determinants and Social Needs
- Women’s Health