The guides are intended to inform the ongoing work of projects undertaking place-based health improvement initiatives. While individual guides address specific topics, such as community-wide information exchange capacity building, at their core, they also tell a story of how data infrastructure development, enabled through purposeful collaboration, can help drive better care, smarter spending, and healthier communities.
Each guide is accompanied by supporting materials including an executive summary, a one-pager exercise and a recorded webinar.
- Social Impact Assessment for Community Health
- Data Sharing, Care Coordination, and Population Health
- Strategic and Sustainability Planning for Population Health Collaborative
- The Power of True Engagement for Population Health
- Collecting Quality Data for Performance Management
The below video provides an overview of each of the five learning guides. If you do not have time to watch the full presentation, click on any of the puzzle pieces at minute 00:30 to click around and explore your guide of choice.