The AcademyHealth blog was recently included in HealthTech Magazine's 2018 Must-Read Health IT Blogger List. HealthTech explores technology and health care issues — and shares success stories — relevant to IT leaders and managers at health care and senior care organizations evaluating and implementing solutions. We are pleased to be included among other health data champions as a resource and aim to continue to share relevant and timely content about the role of data in improving health and health care!
In celebration, we took a look back at the top 5 most viewed AcademyHealth data themed blogs, see below a list of our most popular blogs of 2018 (so far):
- “Taming the Data Beast” by AcademyHealth member and 2019 Health Datapalooza co-chair Rasu Shrestha
- “Blockchain: You’ve heard of it, your colleagues keep talking about it, but what is it?”
- “Taking action to put the patient at the center of the healthcare system”
- “Blockchain: Now that you have some understanding about what blockchain is and how it works, what does it mean for health care?”
- “Breaking through the hype in health care: What can machine learning really do for your patients?”
View the full list of HealthTech's 2018 Must-Read Health IT Blogger List here.