The mission of the Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Interest Group is to foster the development of the evidence base needed for policy and practice to meet the growing need for supportive services to individuals of all ages who live with chronic and disabling conditions. The group focuses on a life-span approach toward providing supportive services to individuals with chronic and disabling conditions, their families, and their paid service providers, regardless of setting.
The IG's goals are:
- To strengthen the community of interdisciplinary researchers, policymakers, and organizational decision-makers who are committed to improving access, quality, and affordability of LTSS
- To grow and foster development of the next generation of LTSS researchers
- To foster the exchange of LTSS research findings among researchers, policymakers, and organizational decision makers
- To increase the impact of LTSS research on policy and practice
- To increase the usefulness and improve the quality of LTSS research
Join This Interest Group
Interest group participation is a benefit of AcademyHealth membership. Nonmembers can join the IG mailing list to receive updates and event announcements by clicking the “join” link on the lower right side of this page.
Connect with us! #AHlongtermIG