Dr. Richard G. Frank is the Margaret T. Morris Professor of Health Economics in the Department of Health Care ... Read Bio
The Distinguished Investigator Award is AcademyHealth’s highest career award, recognizing investigators who have made significant and lasting contributions to the field of health services research through scholarship and teaching, advancement of science and methods, leadership, and the application of health services to improve health and health care. Recipients are established leaders in the field, and may reflect expertise and impact across multiple sectors (e.g. academic, government, delivery systems, industry), and disciplines.
The Distinguished Investigator Award is presented each June at the AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting.
Meet the 2018 Distinguished Investigator!
Eligibility and Nomination Criteria:
- Nominations must include one letter of nomination
- Nominations must include a curriculum vitae
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- Nominees must be members of AcademyHealth.
- Contributions to HSR
- Advancement of Science and Methods
- Demonstrable Impact or Legacy