What Makes This Health Policy Conference Different?
- Reasoned and balanced debate on today’s immediate health policy priorities.
- Rational discussions and diverse perspectives on the most critical health issues - informed by real evidence and the latest research.
- Answers and explanations from leading health policy experts on what's next in U.S. health care policy and what to expect going forward.e policy and what to expect going forward.
Why Should You Attend?
- Explore the major players and issues that will drive health policy in the year ahead and beyond.
- Learn from examples of real world policy innovations, implementation experiences, and evaluations across a broad range of health care topics - unlike any other health policy event.
- Discuss how evidence has been used or could be used in the years ahead to either inform, develop and/or evaluate federal and/or state policy.
- Rub shoulders and make connections with leading health care decision makers, policy experts, and attendees from all aspects of the health care industry and the health policy process.
Who Attends the NHPC
The AcademyHealth NHPC brings together more than 675 attendees from all aspects of the health care industry and the health policy process, including:
- Health Care Decision Makers
- Members of Congress and Congressional Staff
- Government Officials
- Top Policy Analysts
What Past NHPC Attendees Are Saying
I felt that the conference provided me with a greater understanding of health policy and why changes are coming down the pipeline.
Forthright discussions from knowledgeable experts, and opportunities to advocate for evidence.
This was an outstanding educational and networking opportunity. I am very much looking forward to coming back in the future.
Very insightful speakers, relevant topics to my work, and presenters and attendees are passionate about their work.