Why Health Datapalooza?
Real Collaboration Between Policymakers and Innovators
The Health Datapalooza was born out of the Federal Government’s commitment to open data, and is hosted in Washington, D.C., and continues to enjoy the greater and deeper engagement from the leaders of the Department of Health and Human Services and its agencies than any meeting of its type. As a result, the Health Datapalooza offers participating patients and private sector innovators more and better insights into how regulation and policy impact the use of data to improve health and health care delivery.
Attendees will find meaningful collaboration and face-to-face conversations between influential policymakers, from all levels of government, and innovators and change makers about the big ideas, big opportunities, and policy hurdles for improving health and health care.
On-Site Action and Results
As a program of AcademyHealth, the Health Datapalooza is grounded in evidence and real-world application of innovation to health care delivery. In an industry driven by hype and buzzwords, the Health Datapalooza is where the discussions get real.
Datapalooza attendees not only hear about the real world concepts and actionable steps they can take back to their workplace, they can also jump into on-site “working sessions,” using real data, to tackle a problem or introduce a new idea to their peers.
Just the Right Size
The Health Datapalooza offers a big conference feel in an intimate setting. The event supports a healthy exchange of ideas from a variety of voices in a setting where meaningful and consequential conversations take place.
A Unique Experience
- Learn about today’s newest and most effective uses of health data
- Explore innovative technologies and solutions that are improving health care delivery
- Meet real people, with real world examples, and real results
- Take back to your work actionable steps and practical concepts
- Have unmatched interactions and meaningful conversations with thought leaders - from the mainstage to the conference hallways.
Who Will You Meet at Health Datapalooza?
- C-Suite Executives (CIOs, CMOs, CMIOs, CDOs, CTOs)
- Technology Developers
- Venture Capitalists
- Patients and Advocates
- Policymakers/State and Federal Government
- Delivery Systems
- Health Plans/Insurers
- Data Liberators