Hotel and Conference Location
Marriott Marquis Washington, D.C.
901 Massachusetts Ave, NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
Experience the city in style from this City Center DC hotel. Conveniently located near Penn Quarter, and the Verizon Center, this hotel makes it easy to explore the city's best attractions, such as the Smithsonian Institution just one mile away. The hotel has five retail and restaurant outlets for your use.
Discounted Room rate:
$304.00 single/double occupancy per night plus 14.95% tax, based upon availability.
- Book Online: https://book.passkey.com/e/49949604
- Book by Phone: 1-855-821-4281
Identify yourself as an attendee of the AcademyHealth Health Datapalooza and/or the AcademyHealth National Health Policy Conference.
All reservations must be made by Friday, January 10, 2020, to qualify for the discounted room rate. Reservations made after this date are accepted on a space and rate available basis only. Each reservation must be guaranteed with first night's room and tax by cash or credit card and deposits will be charged immediately. All reservations must be cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Check-In Time: 3:00 pm
- Check-Out Time: 12:00 pm
Daily Parking Rate
- Valet - $47, plus tax with in/out privileges
- Valet only - $47 daily
- Additional $8 for oversized vehicles, max 6ft. 4 in.
The hotel is easily accessible from local airports and metro stations.
|LOCATION||DISTANCE FROM HOTEL||APPROXIMATE COST|
|Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)||27 miles
(50 minutes by taxi)
|Taxi - $65 one way|
|Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA)||
Taxi - $25 one way
|Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)||
|Taxi - $86 one way|
|Gallery Place Metro Station (Red/Yellow/Green Lines)||
|Metro Center Metro Station (Red/Orange/Blue/Silver Lines)||0.5 miles
(10 minute walk)
|Mount Vernon Square/7th Street Convention Center (Yellow/Green Lines)||
We have been notified that scammers may be targeting our meeting attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors, attempting to solicit bookings at unauthorized hotels. Please be aware of any messages coming from sources not affiliated with AcademyHealth. Avoid interaction with them. Valid emails come from @academyhealth.org or @academyhealth.mmsend.com.
- AcademyHealth does not have an official housing vendor and never sells contact information for our registrants to third parties.
- Any emails or calls claiming to be booking hotel rooms on behalf of AcademyHealth are fraudulent.
- All attendees traveling to one of our conferences should book their room or confirm the details of their stay with the conference hotel directly using the link and phone number on the conference hotel and travel page.