Join Us To:
- Learn about the latest evidence across a broad range of health and health care topics.
- Identify gaps and opportunities in current and future research.
- Deepen your understanding of the most pressing research policy issues and the challenges confronting health systems.
- Strengthen your career and educational experience.
What to Expect Virtually:
- More than 70 hours of content! Featuring 9 live presentations with real-time Q&A and 60+ on-demand panel sessions - based on 21 conference themes.
- Control your learning experience! Never miss a session and participate at your leisure with access to all recorded live and on-demand presentations through May 2021.
- Explore the latest research on a diverse range of health topics at the interactive poster hall.
- Browse valuable resources and information made available by participating organization at the digital exhibit hall.
- Engage in unique group and/or one-to-one virtual networking opportunities.
As a virtual event, the ARM will draw attendees from an even broader range of disciplines, all with a shared interest in using evidence to improve health and the delivery of health care.
Engage with colleagues like:
- Other Health Services Researchers
- Research Funders
- Policymakers and Health Policy Professionals
- Delivery System Experts
- Medical Professionals
- Methods Experts
- Journal Publishers
- Students in Health Research