Why Attend the ARM?
Join us at the 2020 Annual Research Meeting to:
- Learn about the latest emerging evidence.
- Discover new methods and applications of rigorous and relevant methods.
- Identify gaps and opportunities in research.
- Connect with peers, expand your community, and identify new collaborators.
- Enhance your understanding of the most pressing research policy issues.
- Strengthen your career or educational experience.
Who Will You Meet?
The ARM brings together a wide variety of stakeholders (more than 3,000) leading the charge to transform delivery systems and health care in a rapidly changing landscape, including:
- Professional Health Services Researchers
- Research Funders
- Policymakers and Health Policy Professionals
- Delivery System Experts
- Medical Professionals
- Methods Experts
- Journal Publishers
- Students in Health Research