June 24, 2017 ǀ New Orleans ǀ 2:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Call for Abstracts
The 2017 IRGNI IG Meeting call for abstracts is now closed. All accepted abstracts will be published in the program for the IRGNI session.
IRGNI focuses on:
- Influencing the development of scientific health services research knowledge relevant to nursing practice, policy, and education;
- Building a community of interdisciplinary researchers, clinicians, policymakers and administrators interested in advancing health services research issues (such as practice, education, and others) that are important to nurses and patients; and
- Facilitating the development of nurses and others in the conduct of health services research and the use of health services research methods.
All topics related to IRGNI’s focus are welcome. Interdisciplinary research is of particular interest.
There are three components to the call for abstracts:
- Podium Presentations: Each podium presentation will be followed by an interactive session of questions and answers which will be moderated.
- Poster Presentations: Poster presentations may be either completed research or in progress.
- New Investigator Award: An award will be given to recognize the best submission by an investigator who is less than five years post doctorate.
Submission Deadline: January 27, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. E.T.
We encourage you to submit early to ensure prompt confirmation and processing. For questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Submissions will undergo a blind peer review and will be evaluated by the following:
- Focus is health services research related to nursing;
- Method is well suited to the research question;
- Significance to theory, application to health services management, policy, or clinical practice; and,
- The policy implications are clearly stated.
Abstracts that are not selected for oral presentation may be selected for poster presentations.
ARM Call for Abstracts:
AcademyHealth believes the audience for work submitted to an IG is different from the audience at the main meeting, therefore welcomes you to submit your abstract to both calls. However, IG review committees will factor acceptance to the main ARM into their deliberations. An abstract that is accepted for podium presentation in the main ARM will not be permitted to have a podium presentation at an IG meeting but can be considered for an IG poster. Submissions to interest groups must be submitted separately to the specific IG. The deadline for submission to ARM is January 12, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. E.T.