AcademyHealth is proud to announce the third annual HSRProj Research Competition for Students hosted by AcademyHealth and the National Information Center for Health Service Research and Health Care Technology (NICHSR) of the National Library of Medicine (NLM). This competition is for students studying health services research, public health, health informatics, or information science/library science who would like to gain greater visibility as a new researcher in the fields of health services research (HSR) and data science. Don’t miss the chance contribute to the field for years to come by identifying research gaps in HSR. The winner or winning team will be invited to present their research as a featured poster at the 2019 AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting June 2-4, 2019, in Washington, D.C.
- Complete the form below with all your teammates’ information.
- Participants must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in health services research, communication science, data science, informatics, information science, public health, health economics, statistics, or a related field.
- Participants may work alone or in groups of no more than three.
- Teams are required to work with a faculty advisor. Submissions without the faculty advisor’s information will not be considered.
- Upload your abstract and data visualizations as one Word document.
- For information on what each abstract should include please visit the 2019 HSRProj Research Competition for Students page.
- No more than three data visualizations that illustrate the findings in an engaging and comprehensive manner.
Application Deadline [Extended]: Friday, March 29, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. ET.