With ample networking opportunities, breakout sessions, and a diverse group of featured speakers, panelists and attendees, Health Datapalooza’s hallways are almost as engaging and informative as its sessions.
See below, various ways you can stay engaged with the Health Datapalooza community both in-person and via social media.
Health Datapalooza is a gathering place for people, organizations and overall health data champions! As we gear up for another great conference, we are looking back at the attendees, relationships, and ideas fostered at previous Health Datapalooza conferences.
Join the conversation (and fun!) using #MeetAtHDP!
As the countdown continues to this year’s event, we will be retweeting some of your #hdpalooza photos, we hope the 2018 conference provides another opportunity for you to #MeetAtHDP!
Share your memories and connections on twitter by tweeting your pictures using #MeetAtHDP and #hdpalooza or email us at [email protected].
Stay Connected on Twitter
The Health Datapalooza audience is very active on Twitter, here are some ways you can stay connected with some #hdpalooza tweeps:
- Follow @HDPalooza
- Check out #hdpalooza! Follow and use the hashtag to join the ongoing Twitter conversation leading up to, during and after this year’s event
In-Person Networking Opportunities
Thursday, April 26
- Networking Break | 10:15 - 10:45 a.m.
- Networking Luncheon with Presentations | 12:15 - 2:15 p.m.
- Networking Break | 2:15 - 2:45 p.m.
- Networking Break | 4:00 - 4:15 p.m.
- Networking Reception | 5:45 - 7:15 p.m.
Friday, April 27
- Networking Break | 9:00 - 9:15 a.m.
- Networking Break | 10:30 - 10:45 a.m.
- Networking Luncheon with Presentations | 12:15 - 1:45 p.m.