Abstracts in the Annual Research Meeting (ARM) press program are selected in coordination with the meeting’s abstract review process. This year’s highlighted research includes abstracts examining innovations in Medicaid as well as critical issues around health disparities and the opioid epidemic.
Contact Lauren Adams, AcademyHealth’s director of communications and public relations, with any questions.
Press releases detailing this research will be released each day of the meeting on the AcademyHealth blog and linked here.
Press Program Abstracts
- State Laws Permitting Denial of Services to Same-Sex Couples and Severe Mental Distress Among Sexual Minority Adults
- Health Care Access and Affordability for Women after the Affordable Care Act
- The Impact of Medicaid Expansion on Preventable Hospitalizations
- Predicting the Impact of Transforming the Medicaid Program on Health Centers’ Revenues and Capacity to Serve Medically Underserved Communities
- Who Will Accept My Medicaid Coverage? Comparing Quality of Care Among Physicians Who Do and Do Not Accept Medicaid
- Policies to Optimize Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs and High Risk Use of Prescription Opioids in Non-Elderly Adult, Privately Insured Patients
- Opioid Overdose Hospitalization Trajectories in States with and without Opioid Dosing Guidelines
- Gender and Racial Disparities in Opioid Prescriptions for Dental Diagnosis Among Medicaid Populations