June 24, 2017 ǀ New Orleans ǀ 2:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Call for Abstracts
The Behavioral Health Services Research Interest Group call for abstracts is now closed.
This presentation opportunity provides researchers, practitioners, and policymakers with the chance to disseminate their findings to others with an interest in the field centered on behavioral health services delivery and policy. The Interest Group meeting aims to be interactive and to promote thoughtful discussion among participants.
The Interest Group is particularly interested in policy-relevant abstracts that can inform recent and upcoming policy debates and decision-making. Possible topics for the call for abstracts include:
- The effect of health reform and recent health system initiatives on individuals with behavioral health conditions
- Coordination and integration of behavioral health and medical care
- Prevention and early intervention for behavioral health disorders
- Improving quality and access to behavioral health services, particularly among special needs populations including children, older adults, homeless, military personnel, and veterans
- Behavioral health workforce issues
- Disparities and equity in behavioral health services
- Using technology to improve behavioral health care
Abstract Submission Deadline: January 27, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
We encourage you to submit early to ensure prompt confirmation and processing. Abstracts that are not selected for oral presentation may be selected for poster presentations.
ARM Call for Abstracts:
AcademyHealth believes the audience for work submitted to an IG is different from the audience at the main meeting, therefore welcomes you to submit your abstract to both calls. However, IG review committees will factor acceptance to the main ARM into their deliberations. An abstract that is accepted for podium presentation in the main ARM will not be permitted to have a podium presentation at an IG meeting but can be considered for an IG poster. Submissions to interest groups must be submitted separately to the specific IG. The deadline for submission to ARM is January 12, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. E.T.