Join us at the Annual Research Meeting to:
- Learn about the latest emerging evidence.
- Discover new methods and applications of rigorous and relevant methods.
- Identify gaps and opportunities in research.
- Connect with peers, expand your community, and identify new collaborators.
- Enhance your understanding of the most pressing research policy issues.
- Strengthen your career or educational experience.
Explore the 2017 Annual Research Meeting (ARM) to learn what you can expect in 2018.
Who Will You Meet?
The Annual Research Meeting brings together a wide variety of stakeholders (more than 2,500) leading the charge to transform delivery systems and health care in a rapidly changing landscape, including:
- Professional Health Services Researchers
- Research Funders
- Policymakers and Health Policy Professionals
- Delivery System Experts
- Medical Professionals
- Methods Experts
- Journal Publishers
- Students in Health Research