The NHPC brings together health care decision makers, advocates, consumers, patients, researchers, and leaders from the public and private sectors to discuss the most critical issues and immediate policy priorities in United States health care using the latest evidence and examples from science and practice.
Each year, the planning committee assesses the environment and identifies plenary sessions that span the arc of influence, from federal to state, public to private, and the major influencers in-between.
What Makes This Health Policy Conference Different?
- Reasoned and balanced debate on today’s immediate health policy priorities.
- Rational discussions and diverse perspectives on the most critical health issues - informed by real evidence and the latest research.
- Answers and explanations from leading health policy experts on what's next in U.S. health care policy and what to expect going forward.
Why Should You Attend?
- Explore the major players and issues that will drive health policy in the year ahead and beyond.
- Learn from examples of real world policy innovations, implementation experiences, and evaluations across a broad range of health care topics - unlike any other health policy event.
- Discuss how evidence has been used or could be used in the years ahead to either inform, develop and/or evaluate federal and/or state policy.
- Rub shoulders and make connections with leading health care decision makers, policy experts, and attendees from all aspects of the health care industry and the health policy process.
Who Attends the NHPC
The AcademyHealth NHPC brings together more than 675 attendees from all aspects of the health care industry and the health policy process, including:
- Health Care Decision Makers
- Members of Congress and Congressional Staff
- Government Officials
- Top Policy Analysts