HSRProj currently contains more than 32,000 archived, recently completed and ongoing projects funded by more than 350 agencies.
Use HSRProj to identify:
- The most up-to-date information on ongoing projects in the field;
- Individuals conducting cutting-edge health services research;
- Colleagues who may be interested in collaborating or discussing the policy implications of a given area of research;
- Government agencies, private organizations, and foundations funding health services research; and,
- Specific ongoing health services research projects, such as racial disparities in health care, medical errors/patient safety, small area analysis, etc.
HSRProj is a joint effort of AcademyHealth and the Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. It is funded by the U.S. National Library of Medicine, Department of Health and Human Services. The National Information Center on Health Services Research and Health Care Technology (NICHSR) coordinates its continued development for the National Library of Medicine (NLM).
To learn more about NLM's resources for health services research and technology assessment, visit the National Information Center on Health Services Research and Health Care Technology Web site or call the NLM Customer Service team at 1-888-346-3636.